Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tree Party 2009

( My hunny posing nak tanam pokok)


TREE PARTY 2009 AT COMMUNITY FOREST KOTA DAMANSARA


Hello everybody,good morning :) It has been such a long time i havent wrote any new post. I was busy with work and planning for my wedding. Friends i manage to join the Tree Party 2009 at Community Forest Kota Damansara on 21st June 2009. It was a party to educate people about environment and wildlife. I bought a tree which cost RM50 per tree and planted by famous radio station DJs. Some of radio station involve are the ERA fm, Flyfm, Hitzfm,My fm. My tree was planted by Burn from ERA. Apart from planting trees, other activities held during this Tree Party were the jungle trekking lead by a handsome man and kayaking. Sadly i could not join jungle trekking and kayaking as i have other places to go. Well i learn a lot about conserving our mother nature that day and the fresh air from the forest gave me peace and serenity. Friends do help mother nature by not using a lot of plastic bags during shopping girls. Hey i found a lot of trendy shopping bags which we could use for our shopping. And guys, please stop smoking because it is not only bad for environment but the cigarette is bad for ur own health. Think twice before you do anything. Love all...........




( Tasik cantik tempat org main kayak....nice)



(Radio DJs bersiap nak tanam pokok)



1 comment:

  1. Yes.thats right. i agree with my fiancee. Please conserve our mother nature for our future children.

    ReplyDelete