Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday, 7th June 2009



PUTRAJAYA INTERNATIONAL DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL

Hi all,another series of dragon boat festival has successfully held at Putrajaya Water Sport Complex.It was much better than the Penang International Dragon Boat and a lot of happening activities organized by the organizer.The facilities in Putrajaya Water Sport Complex was very convienient.I sat at the Grand stand which allows me a full view of the race. A lot of food stalls and kiosk opened that day selling variety of foods,tshirts,handcrafts and even fast food on wheels. A lot of contestants from asia took part in this race. Sadly no 'mat saleh' cute guys can be seen. Ok my sister's team finally brought back a bronze medal after the hardwork they've done. Congrats guys :) It was an enjoyable experience and the sound of the 'gendang' during the race made me excited and recharge my energy. Check out the pics i have for you all.Tata....



One of the shows in between each race-ni emcee tgh tunjuk skill teh tarik



This is me standing in front of the jetty

Skrine Dragon Team A and Team B (My sis 2nd from left)



Paddling to their last breath....penat tu 500m tau

1 comment:

  1. This is the 1st time i saw the dragon boat race. i like the spoirit of the team during race. i came to support my fiance's sister, but we're to late. ehe..sorry sis.but, i've spent my time with my darling.. thanks syg.

    ReplyDelete