Monday, August 3, 2009

Dear Diary.....

3 Aug 2009

Dear diary, my day today was as the same as other days. I busy myself with a lot of works,answering phone calls and solving people's problem. Now that it is August i remember that my wedding is on November and i havent finish preparing for my big day. Oh gosh...im in trouble. I need to find a designer who can design for my dress on my wedding day in in short time. and shoes...my veil...my crown....my wedding nitegown. (hhhehehehe) Oh i really need a good photographer and make-up artist too. Wish that i could gather all my friends and have them helping me and it would be very enjoyable. I always dream to have a wedding in a large garden full of blossoming flowers.But i guess my wedding will not be as what i dreamt off. But it's not an issue as i will decorate my wedding with full of fresh flowers and little girls in white carrying basket full of flowers. It would be nice to have tulips on my wedding, But it might burst my budget so forget about it
Diary, i am so glad to have a not so perfect partner in my life which completes me on the inside and outside. He was there with me through the ups and downs in my life. I would never trade my partner with anything and i love him very much. I never thought that i will find someone who truly knows and cares for me in the way that i want men to care for me. Thank you Allah for blessing me with the right man for my life and i will serve him and love him with all my love.

3 comments:

  1. kalau ko tempah skang pun dah kelam kabut...kalau dilengahkan lagi tak tau la..kena pakai yg instant jek..

    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv u to..let us build our happy life together & forever..amin..i'll help u with all my heart to prepare for our big day this coming november.don't worry,be happy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe..dah lama tak update blog nie...

    ReplyDelete