Monday, May 25, 2009

Penang Dragonboat Festival 2009

DRAGONBOAT FESTIVAL

Hi it's been a long time since i post the last blog. OK last weekend i attended the Dragonboat Festival which was held at Teluk Bahang Dam.I came to support my sister's team from Kuala Lumpur which was the only lawyers team among other team.Hey they were quite good in paddling the boat which i can't do.I was so amazed by their spirits.U guys know what is dragon boat?Lets check the photos i attached.








My sister's team made it to the final which they have to compete with other teams from around the world such as philiphines,thailand,singapore,german,and abu dhabi.they were the only malaysian team made it to the final.im so proud of them.It was a new experience for me to see this dragonboat festival and there were so many cute guys running around of me.



(left-cute guys from germany; centre-my sister's team;right-my sister's team on the front row)

Ok my weekends end up to be so meaningful rather than boring.congrats for those who won i'll see u at the Putrajaya International Dragonboat 2009 on the 6th and 7th July.Love all....

No comments:

Post a Comment